Hello i am Nuranga. I am a sophmore at CHS.
I enjoy music a lot I am currently in the schools drum line. I started to get interested in music around 10 or 11 years old but didn’t know how to express my interest to it. A little while later I found a instrument I loved which was the drums and immediately started to practice and buy more equipment for all kinds of music. When I practiced more and more I got exposed to a whole new world of music and creativity. So right now in my life I am experimenting and testing the limits of music and different areas related to it. I am also interested with technology like sounds, pictures and different areas of systems and projects. I like learning how things work and in my own way use them in my ideas. I want to be educated in that area and more and go somewhere with it.
Other than Drums I love the sound of pianos and etc. I recently picked up some turn tables and starting to “DJ” and mix a little.
Other than being around music and stuff I go to Connally High school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You made any new songs lately? Those past ones were pretty BA! See ya around big pimpin
ReplyDeleteThats good to see that you probably are set for the future. I hope you get a good contract in the future.
ReplyDeleteDo you also play drums as in a drum set (with a high hat and all that)? Do you play (or want to play) in a rock band?
ReplyDeleteThats so cool that you play the drums. I love music too and have apparently (as tole from my parents) always had a connection with it. I play the piano and used to play the violin, and sing. Its really good that you know where you want to go with life. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteThats really neat that you are so into music. I am musically ungifted, although I wish I wasn't. That's cool that you know so much about what you want to do when you get older.
ReplyDeletewow, i have alot of respect for people who can play the drums. it takes so much energy and concentration to keep the beat steady. Personnally, the only drums i can play are the drums that come with Guitar Hero World Tour. Props 2 ya!
ReplyDelete